While the scope of our projects vary, comprehensive home window treatment design services is our sweet spot. Whether you are a homeowner or interior designer, if you want a dedicated window treatment professional to walk alongside you, we are here to help. We evaluate not only your interior aesthetic goals, but consider light, heat, view and exterior harmony when we formulate a window treatment design plan for your space.
Custom Fabric Treatments
Draperies & Curtains
The quickest way to infuse design and style into your home is with custom drapery. If your look is clean and minimal, custom drapery is for you. If your look is grand millennial, chinoiserie chic, custom drapery is for you!
Our turn-key drapery services include:
- Fabric Selection and Sourcing
- Drapery Hardware Selection and Sourcing
- Design Detail Recommendation
- Drapery Fabrication
- Professional Installation
Our design studio is a one stop shop with a curated selection of fabrics, sample drapery panels and hardware options for you to experience first hand during the design process.
Woven Wood Shades
Woven wood shades add a warm, rich dimension to any room, whether they’re hanging flat in the fully lowered position or raised, creating even, overlapping folds. Constructed of Grass & Reeds these shades add interest and texture to a space in a very different way than traditional fabric shades. Our favorite fabrics are finer textures with unique design details woven into them.
Classic, timeless and a great investment for your home, plantation shutters are one of the products we know best! We will walk you through all the details of your custom shutter selections and educate you on the differences in the product from the variety of shutters available today.
3 Things to Know About Plantation Shutters
- It’s what’s inside that counts! You can source shutters from solid vinyl, hollow vinyl, mdf, finger joint and many manufacturers use a combination of those materials to make their shutter. While there is a time and place for them all, we highly recommend a wood shutters for inside your home for their timelessness and furniture like characteristics.
- Size DOES matter. Larger louvers provide a more unobstructed view when tilted open, but require more depth. Smaller louvers offer a more traditional look. Keep in mind the proportions of your home and your windows when you make this selection for the most balanced aesthetic.
- We recommend matching your shutter design to the design of your window. If you have three windows seamed together in an opening – the right choice for the best look is three panels in the opening.
Home automation can include your shades and drapery. This can be done with battery power (both rechargeable and replaceable), low voltage wiring or 110V power (with a transformer). Interface connections range from full scale systems such as Control4 to simpler, homeowner created networks using Alexa, Ihome and others.
These options can be explored during your in-home consultation and demonstrated at our studio.